New Orleans Personal Injury Attorney
Michael Hingle & Associates has a long history of successfully wining cases for injured victims across Souteast Louisiana and South Mississippi.
Injury Attorney Michael Hingle has offices across Southeast Louisiana and South Mississippi to serve victims of auto accidents, tractor-trailer crashes, seaman and maritime injuries, work related accidents, medical devices and prescription drugs, medical malpractice, wrongful death and traumatic brain injuries. Michael Hingle also represents child victims.
Protecting Your Claim
You may have a right to receive financial compensation for the damages you have suffered because someone else was careless or negligent. You need an experienced New Orleans personal injury lawyer to fight for your rights. Obtaining fair compensation for damages is not always an easy process. The attorneys of Michael Hingle & associates will stand and fight for you.
Michael Hingle Represents Victims Injured By
- Car or 18-wheeler crashes
- Helicopter crashes
- While working over the water (Maritime Injuries)
- While working on rigs
- While working on boats, tugs, vessels, barges.
- On the job or workman’s compensation incidents.
- A slip and fall incident at a store, mall, hospital, restaurant, office building.
- A defective drug.
- A defective medical device.
- Hospital, doctor or nursing malpractice or negligence.
- To a loved one in a nursing home.
- Defective products, cars, chairs, saws, construction equipment.
- Toxic chemical releases or oil spills in the air or water.